Brand identity design and development of Group and multiple subsidiary websites for Conti Corporation, a US-headquartered project delivery and development company serving markets globally.
Founded in 1906, the Conti Group is a US-headquartered engineering and project delivery company that provides program management and construction services globally. Conti is a private corporation with significant revenues and approximately 800 employees worldwide.
Conti operates in a range of sectors including infrastructure development, building, homeland security, environmental remediation, water, power-generation, industrial plant and renewable energy.
Private sector clients in the manufacturing, financial and education sectors include Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Lockheed Martin, Ciba-Geigy/Novartis, Goldman Sachs, Schering Plough, Pfizer, Conoco Philips, Rutgers University, Bristol Myers Squibb, Westinghouse.
In the transport, power-generation, federal and military markets Conti’s client portfolio is equally diverse and includes the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. Air Force, Consolidated Edison Company, Siemens Power, The Architect of the Capitol, The Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), New York City Department of Transportation, New Jersey Transit and the Port Authority of New York.
Projects delivered by Owens DDB have won US national marketing awards in several categories including web development, print design and B2B advertising.
Owens DDB was initially engaged by the Conti Group in 2010 to perform a strategic overview of all Group marketing and communications.
Subsequently we’ve been working with Conti to upgrade every aspect of their brand, their internal people development program – Conti University – and their online and offline marketing. To date the scope of work has included:
- A complete brand identity upgrade, including subsidiary branding for 6 separate corporate divisions.
- Development of the primary group corporate website.
- Development of 6 subsidiary websites.
- Provision of comprehensive brand identity architecture and message-mapping for all future corporate communications, both internal and external.
- Event stand designs and material for keynote sectoral conventions in the US market.
- Concept, design and delivery of all on trade advertising programmes for the US and international markets
- Concept design and production of corporate marketing collateral